I'm a Freedom Software Contributor
- Studied Master of Engineerig (ME) at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand.
- Published a thesis preprint in IndiArxiv titled as "Testing Deep Neural Networks for Classification Tasks Through Adversarial Perturbations on Test Datasets"
- Studied Bachelor of Engineering in JNTUH
- Presented a POC of project on Indian License Plate Detection and Text Extraction using BeagleBoneBlack by utilizing K-NN algorithm to the Telangana Government Traffic Police Authority
- Hacktivist: co-authored a news article on IT Rules 2021
- Speaker, MiniDebConfIndia 2021
- Speaker, International Debian Conference 2021
- Administered a doctor portal software for the helpline by Forum for People’s Health to provide tele-medicine in service of people suffering from non-COVID ailments during the first lockdown in 2020 helping more than 40,000 families
- Supported one-click deployments for 15+ applicaions using Dreahost Cloud provider
- Mentored the development of E-commerce website for farmers market activity at various gated communities to sell tomatoes and other farm produce more than 16 tonnes from Nalgonda district eliminating middlemen helping farmers
- Advocated and spearheaded Mobile Freedom Intiative
- Configured firewall for 10+ community services using pfSense software
- Mentored several projects in data science domain in the Swecha Summer Internship 2019
- Speaker for Two-day workshop on Open Hardware at Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology and Science
- Speakr for Two-day workshop on IOT at JNTUH College of Engineering Jagtial
- Speaker for Two-day workshop on Open Hardware at khammam institute of technology and science
- Speaker for One-day workshop on Basic Linux Administration at Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India
- Speaker for Basic Linux Administration to configure Drupal at Sridevi Women’s Engineering College
- Speaker for TechDays 3.0 & 4.0
- Internships (2019 - Present) - Organised the event along with designing curiculum & schedules, mentoring projects and giving talks
- Workshops (2014 - Present) - Organised and Co-ordinated many workshops for undergrads and developers in technologies ranging from security to full stack
- Telugu Localisation Sprint 2018 - Organised localisation sprint on Telugu Wikipedia
JNTUH Glug Organiser
- Developed a Drupal website for the college Annual Fest 2014
- Co-organized 15-day boot camp on open source technologies, and trained students on Linux System Administration
- Assisted as a lab instructor for Swecha Summer Internship 2016
- Delivered sessions and Mentored for Debian GNU/Linux training in JNTUH GLUG
- Configured automatic controlling of paper presentations in collage annual fests using RaspberryPi open hardware
- Configured a Debian GNU/Linux based VoIP server for college fest benefitting 500+ participants to call each other eliminating the necessity of cellular networks in that zone
- Configured OpenWRT software in BeagleBoneBlack open hardware to create an Access Point instance in the ECE department in the college
- Deployed college internet radio instance using GNU Radio project
- Mentored research project on Evaluation of ERP solution on Open Hardware for small scale businesses
- Assisted a PhD dissertation on testing decryption algorithms of Indian Language Cryptography Ciphers
- Trained Government School Teachers on installation, usage and management of BalaSwechaOS
- Worked as a Research Assistant
- Field-tested Zigbee module for in-campus communication
- Developed a compatibility model with hyper spectral density data between low and high range areal drones
- Analyzed several research papers for computer vision in relation to hyper spectral density data
- Handled system administration tasks for Wireless Networks Lab systems installing and resolving all Debian OS related issues
- Currently working as a DevOps Engineer
- Worked on cloud services like AWS, Hetzner, DigitalOcean, Dreamhost
- As a senior data scientist, built an alogorithm, based on Tesseract OCR engine which converts non-searchable content in PDF documents like scanned documents to searchable format for Telugu and English languages.
- Also, built data dashboards to visualise state and district wise COVID19 data in real-time using QGIS and LeafletJS.
- As a application developer, developed a Petition management system using Django where users can create petitions and organize signature campaigns.
- I was Co-speaker for privacy and encryption at Barcamp Bangkok 2018
- Organised Firefox Quantum Release event at Asian Institute of Technology
- Upstream project contributions: Stremio, BigBlueButton, Rustaceans
- Upstream issues WIP: Firefox-lockwise, PyTorch, GitLab
- I'm a Debian package maintainer. See my profile here.
- I'm also a Creative Commons Global Network Member.
- I'm a Mozillian. I've been part of Open Leadership team, mentoring the projects in different rounds.